MY BLOG is REALLY at www.sacreddigital.com

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Tattoo, very careful

I've moved, in fact all my most recent blogs have already been written to my new home at Sacred Digital
http://sacreddigital.com


Some things are just sooooo my family:
I saw my niece's Japanese style tattoo ( my lovely niece's name is witheld) , this tat is hovering a bit above her bum.
I ask what does the Japanese character mean... She says I don't want to talk about it. After her father offered to tell a " story" she told me she was told the symbol meant LOVE in Japanese... BUT...A Japanese customer at her buisness saw her tattoo when she had bent over to pick something up and said...
Uhhhhh that DOESN"T mean love... After some research they found out that the symbol means... Prostitute in Japanese. True.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home